Admit it, you’ve been spraying and dabbing them on your body for years but you know so little about them. This will represent as your crash course to smelling great.
- Apply the perfume on bare skin. When the skin warms the perfume, the fragrance is released off.
- The same fragrance can smell another way to different people. This is because of the individuality in diet, lifestyle and skin type.
- Men respond to the scent that triggers memory. He likes the smell of perfume that has a happy memory attached to it. Conversely, he hates fragrance that left him with unpleasant memories.
- The best time to test perfumes is before noon, when not too many people hit the store. You can focus and no other scent can get in the way.
- If too much spray has been done, apply unscented lotion to the area you sprayed. This will help diffuse the overwhelming scent.
- You can become immune to your scent when continued exposure to the scent happens.
- The fragrance loses its potency three to six months after opening the bottle. Preserve its lifespan by storing it away from sunlight.