Many celebrities have made and marketed their own line of fragrances. Don’t you also want to create a scent and have it named after you? My source says anyone can experiment and perfect her signature scent. Who knows? One day, not only that you patronize your own perfume, others can try it as well.
So, these are the steps:
- Prepare mortar and pestle, alcohol, essential oils or dried flowers, vegetable oil and distilled water.
- Choose the scent. If you love florals, try adding rose, ylang-ylang, vanilla, jasmine, lavender or lily.
- Mix the ingredients. Grind the florals you chose with the mortar and pestle. For essential oils, ready a few drops of each for the mixture.
- Pour one ounce of alcohol in a dark glass bottle and slowly mix in a drop of each oil or ingredient.
- Cover and seal the bottle. Then, store for at least two days in a dark place.
- After two days, pour mixture with two tablespoons of distilled water and a few drops of vegetable oil.